2.03.2004

3.00 a.m. wake up...

Yup I seem to wake up earlier for no reason. I tried to go back to sleep but I cannot. It is quite difficult. I woke up and made lunch. I then proceeded to look for a job and then found myself watching a soap opera. I think I might have a cold. I doubt I recovered from the one in Hong Kong. Nope I do not have SARS. I caught a cold in the morning because of the difference in temperature from under your nice warm blanket and outside your blanket.

Well I suppose I should go and pick up the laundry that is sitting in the dryer. I better fold it and put it away. I should probably download the pictures that I have on my camera so that I can start with a fresh and clean memory card.

"Prove what you know. Explain to those who don't. Remember that you're all equal." - Horoscope