2.21.2004

A diiferent Saturday...

I thought I would wake up and start to study. That did not happen. Actually, that did not happen all day. I think the closest I came to studying was looking at the book. Tomorrow I will have to spend the whole day memorizing and looking at the book. I should actually read the book and or the chapters a few times. I know if I read it more than once I am bound to remember something. I wonder if taking notes helps but in the past, I have and I do not think it is for me.

I also did get my Magic 8 Ball and now I can ask and get all the answers I need to know. Can life get any better than a Magic 8 Ball? I know I could have something else from my past that I could not own before, but too bad K*B toys do not have a lot left because they are going out of business.

“Your mind is a wonderland. You can show off a little. In your shoes, so would they.” - Horoscope