2.24.2004

An eary morning knock at the door...

I was awakened this morning by a knock at my door. My only response was what day is today. I think proceeded to sleep until half past noon, which I needed since I had lack of sleep last night. I woke up not hungry but with a headache. That was not pleasant but treatable with a little bit of caffeine. Thank goodness for instant milk tea.

I spent the day watching TV or what I had left of the day after waking up at noon. I then tried to work on my webpage of pictures because I do want to change it. I did however not get to my homework assignment, which is due tomorrow. I am going to work on it and watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy at the same time. Yes, I know I have homework that will be checked by the professor tomorrow and it counts as participation so I have to do it. I do not raise my hand in class so this I must do. If the midterm results are, ready tomorrow I will be shocked and scared to find out what I will be receiving.

Tomorrow is supposed to be stormy with winds and some rain. I just drive carefully to and from school. I better get started now and check on my one load of laundry that I have in the washer. I did mange to do a load last night as well so I have one more left to do. One day at a time is how I take the laundry. One load at a time is how I do my laundry.

"Stop where you are. You're at the limit of your control. This is still impressive." - Horoscope