2.28.2004

Too much She Spies?

Before I was awakened by a phone call at 10.37 a.m. and I was having this dream. Ok this is where the She Spies part comes into play. I was on one of their missions with them. I believe we were in some sort of room and then there were guns going off. I was shot in the left arm. We were to kill these look a-likes. The reason I am unsure of. The guns that we were given were like hangtag guns. Go figure this gets more and more interesting. We had to rush the look alike onto this simulated plane. I do not exactly know where they were before but the other two rushed everyone over.

It was just odd that I would dream up something like this. I mean who would ever put themselves into a TV show. Well afterwards I went back to sleep for a while longer or stayed up. I was not too pleased because I had a headache. Well I had one after I went to Target. I got my DVD and I go my wallet. I really was not looking for a wallet, but it is a lot easier finding room for a wallet than a purse.

So that ends my day. I ended up watching some funny video of my friend?s dog chasing a car. It is just hard for me to believe that the dog was lose from the gate. He is a big dog too.

"Sabotage is so appealling. That would teach them. Weigh the consequences first." - Horoscope