2.09.2004

Was it something I ate?

This morning I had a cup of Milk Tea and some cake. The cake is the one with the cream in the middle and or some fruit that is rolled up. Well then, something went horribly wrong because I had the worse stomachache in the world! I finally felt better after waking up from more sleep. I am never having those two things for breakfast again.

Well I then muster up the energy to type my professor an e-mail saying I am not feeling well and would like to know the topic that will be covered in class. She said, “…as I mentioned the first day of class, it's your responsibility to make friends with someone in class to get the notes and any assignments.” Those were her exact words, I did pay attention in class that first day, and I never heard her say it.

I was going to move my desk and stuff in my room but I do not want to risk getting a stomachache and then be in bed another day. Ok now I am just hoping and praying that my textbook comes today or tomorrow so I can start reading and highlighting stuff.

I might take a walk to cheer me up and enjoy the sun or head over to my high school to take pictures of it. I always wanted to do that. Nah that is too far of a walk so I think I will just walk up to look at the view of the city instead.

"Take it to the people. Work it out together. This moment could make you all famous." - Horoscope