2.11.2004

A little confusion...

Well it was not that funny but here it goes: I arrive in the building and into the classroom four minutes before class starts. Therefore, I was not late but I did power walk or walked my fastest and even ran to class. Once class ended, I headed off to Jamba Juice. I bought the Jamba Juice and then thought why not go for a checklist for graduation. I go and I get the run around. I mean I was at the right place, but was pushed around from one end of the desk to the other. I mean they did not know what they were doing and did not ask one another. I am glad I am graduating and do not have to deal with this anymore.

After getting the run around I head to the car. I was walking slowly and then I am on the block that the car is parked. I see a ticked. I pick it up and look at it. I check the make and the model and it was right. The only thing is the license plate did not match. I was thinking how could I get a ticket? Did I have to curb the tire on flat parking? Then I looked inside the car and realized it was not mine. I spent about three minutes at the car that I was mine. Did I forget to mention I had on sun glasses and so everything looks almost the same?

I am finally at the car. I get in and start it and head to the gas station. I fill it up and see that the price of gas has gone up since I last filled it up last week. I arrive at school (CSM) early. I thought why not get out the camera and take a couple of pictures of scenery. I never get the chance.

I forgot to mention while driving I tried to take pictures of cows and horses. No luck but I did get sky.

"Lower your sights. Relax into your surroundings. You'd be surprised at what's real." - Horoscope