2.22.2004

Sunday study day...

As the weekend is ending, I find myself studying for my midterm tomorrow. It has taken me almost all weekend to finally start studying. I am reminded of by the quote of “Procrastination, hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now” on a poster, that is not the case for me. There is another one of “When in need of guidance, just remember: WWAD What Would Asians Do?” depending on what kind of Asian you are you would have started as soon as possible or if you are anything like me the day before with a little on the day of when you received the study guide.

Normally at this time if I had not taped She Spies (which is good and I was going to watch it when they had it on NBC a couple of years ago because it seemed interesting) because it is hilarious sometimes. The episode today is funny! I got quite a few laughs from it. I can tell you what time it is one on in the Bay Area. It is on NBC11 or channel 3 at 1.00 a.m. after Saturday Night Live. Of course, if that is too late for you, you can catch it again on Sunday at 4.00 p.m.

This show is interesting. Think Charlie’s Angels but not as long. The shows of the 2003 – 2004 season would have to be that I have found funny are Miss Match, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, She Spies, and the Simpsons. Of course, you have to watch Friends, Will & Grace, Scrubs, and 7th Heaven. 7th Heaven is a good family show. I am a meticulous TV watcher so what I watch is usually good. However, some might not agree with me but these are just my opinions.

"Rub shoulders wth the best. Shake hands with your future. Pat yourself on the back." Horoscope