2.14.2004

Earlier than I thought it was...

I woke up this morning thinking that I had slept for about 10 hours. I also thought it was 11 something in the morning. Next, I had no idea what to do. I just spent the day online looking at bids and what not. Then I got this bright idea to rearrange my desk in my room. I changed it so that my desk was not right in front of the heater. I also had to find a spot for my file cabinet.

Therefore, I moved my desk over and my computer away from under the rolling table thing and my other rolling table thing away. That was a little bit easy moving and compared to Sunday. I of course ended up working or someone talked me into making a new website for my pictures. Well I suppose I could make one that is just dedicated to pictures.

I believe it will be easier if I just do it that way and not have the pictures at the same location. Who knows what I am going to do. I have no idea how to get started, this is relatively a challenge for me, and if I want to make this something, I do for a living it has to be good.

I also forgot today is Valentines Day. I spent it alone again. It can only get better from here right? Someone reassure me please! Last year at this time, I was in England and I really miss it. Not the cold though.

"You don't think with your brain. You'll pay any price. All this trouble is worth it." - Horoscope