2.16.2004

Manic Monday...

Yes, it was one of those Mondays. I left the house at 6.54 a.m. according to the clock in the car. I arrived at 7.44 a.m. that is the normal drive time for me from San Francisco to San Jose. When I was near the Cupertino area, a car had its rear backed into those yellow safety barrels. The car that was in front of me started to break for no reason. I am sure it was the driver rubber necking! Lucky it was a holiday and not many cars were out. It would have been disastrous.

I spoke to my professor about the midterm and about the paper that was due today. Hoping that I could at least watch the video, (I could not because it was part of the art department). She said I should have no problems writing a paper since I had her before, but who can remember when it was at least a year and a half ago?

When I was driving back, I saw cows. I really wish I could take a picture of them but that would be dangerous. However, while I was driving back I could feel the winds making the car sway a bit. To help it I do not thinking driving fast helps but it somewhat does against the wind.

I started to talk to others about my one somewhat passing grade in biology and if it would effect my graduation. Some said yes. The thought about not graduating and seeing it on the screen really stressed me out. I did make flash cards for me to study with. Some of the terms, I have no idea where they are from but I know I will find out on Wednesday.

"Shatter that glass ceiling. Do it your way. Stealth and stratey work just as well." - Horoscope