2.18.2004

I filed for graduation...

I know my professor knows my name for sure now. That is somewhat scary but also good I suppose. I did ask her on terms that I did not know. She did tell me so that was nice of her to do so. Now it is up to me to study for my midterm. We had a surprise quiz today and I got a 66.7 %, which are 10 questions out of 15 right. I did better than I expected but still am disappointed and now know what I have to work on. Therefore, the information that I learned last semester is not carved into my brain. However, the word mastaba is for some odd reason because of Will & Grace. I have a feeling I know what she will ask on the exam but the terms are a little bit tricky. She might just want us to know Carbon-14 because it was used for the dating of prehistoric items.

San Jose State gets a bad rap for those that are part of a theft ring of credit cards. Now I bet I will get a double take if I wear my S.J.S.U. sweatshirt or if I apply for a job. I believe thank dreams can come true because if William Hung can make it to American Idol and get told off by Simon then I can try out too. Sure, I am tone deaf and cannot sing a note but at least I can get my five minutes of fame too.

"Build yourself a monument. Enjoy the moment, too. You can really have it all." - Horoscope
That is well said for William Hung.