2.07.2004

Fair...

I went to the fair. There was not a lot to see. It is definitely different compared to the ones that I went to in Hong Kong. I walked about and pretty much saw the same things. Nothing really caught my eye. You know when you are looking for the perfect something for yourself just as a little treat, you do not find it, and it is a disappointment.

I came home to have a little something to eat. When I was done, I decided to clean the car. It needed it. There was a spot of pigeon poop and if you do not clean it, it will eat the paint on your car. I also just took a bucket of water and a sponge and gave the car a quick sponge bath. I also cleaned the spots on the carpets inside the car. I mean I had thought it was horrible looking. Sure, the car is about eight years old now, but you know it still is a car.

After cleaning and checking to see if my brother was ready we headed off to Mervyn’s to return a pair of jeans. Someone thought it was cute to put a library receipt in between the pants making it look as if it was the actual receipt. I did not find that out until I was in line ready to return it. Then I looked at the receipt and it was not even on my card.

Then it was off to Office Max. Ok let me tell you now I cannot park the car into the slots that are straight because I cannot. Am I getting old if I cannot stay up past 1.00 a.m.?

"Forget road rage. Some things don't matter. Take charge of your own threshold." - Horoscope