2.08.2004

Cleaning and more cleaning with some moving...

I decided to clean my room. I already got rid of some stuff in my room and just put it into the guest room. Yeah if I can keep it in another room then that is what I did. I got rid of my stereo speaker box and my monitor box. My room does look a bit cleaner.

I have still to move my desk and hope my computer behaves. Stereo is back and working the one speaker and the FM wire is plugged in. The desk is next and a load or two of laundry still to be done. I did organize my shoes. Ok that is sad. I mean I took the time to write on the box which shoe was in the box. I now might be one of those that go to the extreme in matching shoes with my outfits.

I have to find more plastic something to put my stuff that is out into them and then have them for display. At least the item itself will not collect dust and all I have t do is change the plastic from time to time or just vacuum it.

I never knew I had so much junk in my room. I still have to clean up my room. That is just so sad. The front of my room is still messy.

"Loneliness stinks. Get closer and stay that way. All parties will thank themselves." - Horoscope