2.13.2004

I need sleep!

Today is a rant and rave over lack of sleep. I swear sometimes that you get either too much or too little. I feel that I am getting just right but sometimes you just want to sleep more and you know you should not. I could use less sleep but I find that I am now going to bed later and later. Although I start to yawn, I do not sleep right away.

What should I do on this gloomy day? I could go for a walk but I would risk getting soaked by rain if there is a chance of it. I think I will stay home and do some filing. It is what I do best after all and plus I can just chalk it up to experience. Since it is almost tax time I think I better sort out all of the bills and what not.

It has been decided that is what I am going to do.

"Make them play fair. Evaluate the dialogue. Show them all thier better selves." - Horoscope