2.23.2004

Midterm!

As you can guess, I had my midterm today. It was less painful than I thought. I had a decent understanding of the topic that we were being tested on. I was happy about that unlike my last midterm when I took this class where it went from prehistoric to some time in Egypt.

I then finished the midterm in the middle I suppose which is good. When I get the results, I just wish that I would get the pass or fail for the exam and that takes off the pressure of knowing the grade. Actually, it should be great job or try again.

I took some great pictures today of clouds. I am starting obsess about clouds and the sky. I even wanted to cloud watch today but it was just one big cloud in the sky. I went for a walk and took a few interesting pictures otherwise they somewhat look the same to me. I thought they might have been different but I will let you judge when I get them up.

I am upset about the car windshield. Some car’s tire picked up a rock and it went flying towards my windshield and made me freak out. It was on the passenger’s side and it was only a slight chip. I am guessing it is from all the rain and the rocks. I had better head to bed because my eyes are droopy so good night!

"They almost caught you. Don't give yourself away. Get some more milage out of this." - Horoscope