2.17.2004

Terrific Tuesday?

Last night I got the best sleep ever. I fell asleep watching the Mel Gibson interview. I woke up this morning at 8.00 a.m. to go back to sleep until noon which was very nice. I then decided to try to do some studying. I did not really succeed. I thought why not call the school just to make sure that I can file for graduation and not have to retake the class.

It became a good day except for the slamming of the cupboards by my downstairs neighbor. I will have to speak with him if he does it while I am trying to sleep. On the plus side, there is a new episode of Queer Eye and it was funny!

I loved it and I would have to say his twin brother looks better than he does. He should take a few tips from his brother. It was like the movie Twins with of course the California governor and Danny DeVito.

"It's thier treat. You earned it. Still, you can't stope showing them how and why." - Horoscope