2.02.2004

Day one of school...

It is the first day of school and how did I do? Not that bad. I have made a great investment on a digital camera. Why you may ask? Well art history the professor said that we would only be using the textbook as a reference. The pictures or images we will be shown will not be in the book so I can always just take a picture of it and then record the stuff with my notebook.

I ordered my textbooks on Sunday and I thought I could pick them up and even with an e-mail saying I can pick them up I am not able to. I will try again on Wednesday. Well at least I can return one of the books that I bought because I found it at the library, which means it is free as apposed to paying.

I am currently in the process of doing about three to four loads of laundry. I have one done and about three more? I lose track easily and now that I have school I will revert to my old ways of lazy laundry. I should really learn or figure out a way to put away different season clothing. I better e-mail my cousin about the accident on 19th avenue before going onto 280 south before I forget. I will have laundry updates.

"Get real. Leave the party early. Find those with something worthwhile to offer." - Horoscope