2.10.2004

Disturbing the tenant...

I think the title pretty much says it all. I was cleaning the vacuum cleaner bag less part and trying to get rid of the dust. That required me banging the filter on the sink. I wanted to get that all off because it was just disgusting. He thought that someone was knocking on his door.

I did mange to get a load of laundry done but I have at least one more to do. Is there some sort of gnome that multiplies it? Well I did get that done and I did clean up my room or the front of my room just in time for guests. I was glad I did that. I had my clothes in the front of my room in my laundry basket.

I went out for dinner tonight. I cannot believe how a ten year old does not know the difference between ethnicities. He even wondered how my Cantonese could be so good. It is thanks to lots of hours watching soap operas.

I picked up my laundry but at least I do not have to fold it yet! Yay! Because although I have room in my drawer it is almost time to go to sleep so I cannot fold it. tomorrow is school and now I have to I sleep. My room is now messy and I am not going to clean it up.

"You'd rather be playing. Make an exception just this once. The feeling is worth it." - Horoscope