2.15.2004

A quiet Sunday...

I wake up and I want to do nothing. I know that is not possible but that was my wish. I decided to work on my pictures of my site. They are still not up but I am working on it slowly. I have made two pages with thumbnails on them but without the links. The project of mine will take days or even weeks. I should put it on hold until after my midterm that I have coming up on the 23rd.

I then decided to look at Macy’s and Nordstrom’s to see what is on sale. After all, it is president’s day weekend. I really wanted to go to the mall but then I decided against it and tried to work on my webpage.

Off to bed and hopefully I will start to study for my midterm that I have on Monday.

"What are you getting into? At least you're not alone. It's a built-in support group. " - Horoscope