2.29.2004

It's a leap day!

I just figured out that the side bar said, “What’s on in Daria’s life” and I just fixed that early this morning. All this time I had no idea. I bet no one else did either. This page is under going some changes. I would have found a better skin but then I thought about making my own. There was a sweet and I was going to choose that one but it is so hard because it is not like choosing a Win amp skin. If I could do that easily then I could have had a few by now. I swear I discover stuff later than everyone else does. I am one-step behind in the trends.

I did choose one as you can see. I made a few modifications to it to my linking. It is just cute. Oh if you are wondering if it says pog yes it does. The person who made this is not fluent in English and I made all the spelling changes that I could. This is what I spent my day doing. Now I must go and write down a list of what I have to do tomorrow at school and figure out how I am going to get it all done within the short time I have before I have to go the car and fill it up with gas and then drive to CSM.

"Intruders are unwelcome. Make and exception. You could learn things about yourself." - Horoscope