2.26.2004

Thursday with all the weather elements minus snow...

After a somewhat interesting day of the weather, I decided to work on my paper. I had no idea how the database or whatever it is called would be difficult to work. When the professor showed me, it looked simple. I had to take a few minutes to find out what or how to work it. I know what you are thinking. You can read English and can speak English, but why would you have problems using a database? It is possible because of what you are looking for.

I did download a couple of articles in PDF format. Then afterwards I started to look at items on eBay. You know that place is great for some items that you cannot get or did not get at the store they were sold at. You can get things below the value of it if you play your cards right. The key is being patient, watching the listings everyday, and checking every couple of hours.

The weather played a major factor today. When it started to come down hard I thought it would hail. That was the first time but then the second time it started to rain hard it actually did hail. I thought if only it would snow now. Pickers cannot be choosers and so I settled for the hail. The sun did pop out every occasionally but I have yet to see a rainbow.

I then decided to work on my pictures page. I had no real luck because I am indecisive and because after making a few pages of the same thing you just have no opinions of what is good and what is bad. Therefore, I thought why not just work out how the design should be. I have an idea of what it should look like.

Well I am going to bed. I will figure out how I will make the picture page for all of you to see. I know some of you are wondering what did she do and when can I see it. That is just my wishful thinking that people actually read this page. If only this was more like Xanga and people could put feedback.

"You're here if they need you. Introduce yourself. Magical connections are possible." Horoscope