2.20.2004

Studying...

I have started to study for my midterm on Monday. I know I am far from being at least a “B” on the midterm but at least it is multiple choice. I really want to work on my webpage but I am restraining from doing so. I am sitting and watching the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy mini marathon. I love this one with Josh D. who has Jesus in his bathroom. That is funny. Guys take a little lesson from Jai and how to do that move! Girls will love it! =) back to studying for my midterm on Monday. If it rains I will have major problems. Look for the link to my webpage next month!

Oh after the midterm I will be working on my paper that is due on March 15th Monday. It is roughly two or three pages long with notes. A controversial paper which I can see myself at SFSU working on it with my laptop minus the internet access which is a pain in the rear and even if I had a wireless network card I would not be able to access it anyway because I am not a student. Look for me at the library on the weekends. If I was at the public library at least I could have internet access however if I get all the internet stuff done at home then at the library I can focus on books. I really do need a plan for this. Got suggestions?

"Stay available. Follow subtle energy and focus shifts. Move into a space you know." - Horoscope