2.25.2004

A wet and wild drive...

My drive to school only started when I left from San Mateo. I had no idea what I was in store for at around Woodside. There was a car that hit the metal divide I think and the car was wrecked bad. When this happens there are those that rubber neck causing me to be in stop and go type of traffic. That was not the worst of it because when I was almost at school there was no way I would figure that traffic would be extremely slow.
I did arrive to school at about 9.00 a.m. which I am not too pleased about. I made it to class late, but I made it. I should have mentioned to the professor that I was coming from San Francisco but every time I forget to mention that to her. Well I did get credit for the homework and that was just what I needed. After class had ended (9.45 a.m.) you can imagine what I did next. I headed off to the library. I am soaking wet, well not too wet, but wet. I had to make a half circle around to the other entrance because for some reason the one that is on campus was closed off.

I went to return the DVDs and the VCD first before looking for the items that I had on reserve. I only found one item. I believe it is their idea of a joke when it is self-service. I wonder if someone actually saw it on the shelf and took it. Oh well. I also regret not bringing an umbrella to school with me. I thought that the winds would be out of control which they were but only on the freeway.

"These are good people. Match their song note for note. Hum this one on the way home." - Horoscope