2.06.2004

What I did today...

I woke up then I decided to make lunch. I also cleaned up the videos we have outside and figured that we are still missing Ace Ventura Pet Detective. I found There’s Something About Mary. I thought that was lost but I found it. I tied to clean up my room but I did not. The closest I came to was cleaning out my closet of clothes that I have had since high school maybe even middle school.

I made a new site! Well it is mostly of pictures of my vacation but at least they are up. There are zipped files but those are videos of some strange stuff. I do not really know what I put up. There are just some pictures of the sky. I always wanted to take pictures of the sky and now I get to without wasting film. A digital camera is the best!

"Pick your allies. It's a love-hate relationship. Certain things can still unite you." - Horoscope