9.24.2004

2/3 isn't bad!!!!

Everyone seems to think that Hermanson blew it. I don't think he did. At first I thought yes, but it wasn't him. It was the curse of KENT! Yeah that cocky guy. He was beamed by Hermanson. OK maybe I should start from the beginning. I believe we're down a few runs and then we score some. Then I forgot which inning the rookie Backe throws one nears Bonds's back foot. Bonds was pissed and charged the mount. Lucky he didn't do anything. There was a warning to the Giants that if someone else did something then Alou would get the boot. That happened when Hermanson hit Kent. both of them left. It was a sad day. If Hermanson is out for the season I will be crying.

I'm actually tired of seeing Kent. Bleh and I didn't even know he was on the team and stuff until people talked about it. There's always the next game and it's against the Dodgers. I can see them all at the message board and even starting a thread saying they're 1.5 ahead. Oh well. They're going to lose a player on Saturday because he's just trying to observe the custom of the Jews. I have no problem. The next bit of good news has to be Gane who threw about 80 pitches that's what I've read. So he's not going to be nice and fresh to kill us.

Go Giants! BEAT LA!

Horoscope: You're weighed down by mundane concerns. Time to go on a mental diet. (Will that help me lose weight?!)
Reading:
Watching: ? something?
Listening to:
Thinking about: friend might be heading off to war? *worried*
Mood: