9.24.2004

BEAT L.A.!!!

Ok that's the chant I heard and was hearing in my head when I was walking to the post office to mail something and to pick up a package that I was too lazy to get out of bed to accept. Either way I would have had to go to the post office. Alright enough of the good part of the day. I also should have known that the world wasn't right today when my dad was making spaghetti and still didn't know how to after a couple of times. It's easier than Ramen for heaven's sake! Oh he also didn't seem to notice the already open bottle of sauce in the fridge. WHY and HOW can you miss it?

The game was going good. Bonds hits number 702. Good going and congraduations. Then Torrealba hits one out. Those would be the only runs of the game. Then it was the Dodgers to play catch up. We did well for keeping the score close. I still have hope in our guys. They've worked hard and they deserve the division.

GO GIANTS! BEAT L.A.!

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: GAME 2 against LA Bums
Mood: