9.09.2004

Day off!

The horror of a day off! Just kidding. Well not because even Barry Bonds says it's not great to have a day off. Better to be tired than to be rested. I know the bullpen needed it, but honestly I think he's on to something. Once you've got that rhythm going you just want to keep it. At least I have the crazy people on the message board to entertain me.

Nothing really interesting happened to me today besides me cleaning the house. I vacuumed the house. I read FHM hence the link on the bottom. I'm watching the news and I did watch Joey. It's actually pretty good and even Matt Le Blanc said so when he was on The Tonight Show last night. Good luck to the Giants and kick some snakes about!

Site of the day: NESBuckle What people do with their spare time...
Horoscope: Another person's words come through like a bad translation. Ask them what they mean.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: