9.28.2004

Ahh..12 hours of sleep...

Who would think that I would sleep that much? Oh I think I knew I would. I almost didn't want to get out of bed knowing that there was no game on. I think my brother was surprised I was awake. Although, when he did find out I was just awake for only about 20 minutes or so just before he got home he knew it was too good to be true.

I was going to work on the pictures when I woke up, but then I just started reading on the message boards. It just takes a lot of reading to catch up when you wake up late. Then it was time for 7th Heaven which is the new season and so I have to watch. It's so good and because it's a family show. It reminds me a lot of Full House but an hour long and covers a lot more controversial issues.

Oh the strangest thing is that I had a spider in my room last night and I manage to capture it and flush it. Then today I don't know why I went out of my room, but when I came back I saw a cricket (not Jiminy but my brother wished it was) in front of his room. So I capture that and tell him. I said to him that this belongs to you since it was in front of your room. He didn't know what to do with it so he asked our parents. My mom didn't know what it was and my dad said just let it go in the backyard. Now after all of this I just wondered how we could get one in the house. At first I thought it was a spider, but thank god it wasn't. Then while eating dinner, my brother spots a big ugly one on the ceiling. I thought great. That's why my face has been itching because of bites from "stuff". If anyone has a better idea of what it was let me know!

Site of the day: Kidrobot There are only stores in San Francisco and New York. There are some interesting items. Even Jay Chou looking like Bruce Lee.
Horoscope: Your sense of self-confidence will shield you like an umbrella in a storm.
Reading:
Watching: WNN
Listening to:
Thinking about: how I'm suppose to follow the game if I'm in a restaurant. hmm...radio?
Mood: