9.18.2004

701!!

He hits it high and he hits it deep off the first pitch of Wells for 701! That's a nice one for the fans today at the park. If they missed 700 they witnessed 701. That would be the only run of the whole game. There was nothing that the Giants could do to stop the Padres from scoring. We won one yesterday and they won one today. We're even and tomorrow will be the deciding game to see who takes the series. Everyone seemed to be worn out from last night. I mean it was a great game, but even the runs last night were hard to come by.

I'm hoping to get the Bonds bobble head and maybe some other item. I'm not sure if I want the game day ticket. It's not cheap either on eBay. I think if I'm near the Giants Dugout store I'm going to get the 660 bobble heads too. I don't know but I think baseball might be the sport for me. I can understand it, but I still have questions.

Tomorrow is another day and the Giants can take it.

Go Giants!

Horoscope: There's nothing you can't accomplish today. All you need is a little motivation. (Why weren't the Giants informed about this?)
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: how I'm losing my mind and forgetting appointments. Yes, I missed one on Friday and I realized this TODAY when I woke up!
Mood: