9.12.2004

He hits it HIGH! He hits it DEEP! OUTTAAAAAAAAA HERE!

Of course I am talking about Mr. Barry Bonds hitting number 699! After all that bad press to interim manager Perdique it was about time. He could have been tarred and feathered if he walked Bonds. Or riots might have started. Who knows. I was in the car listening to the game after being in Albertson's and wondering if anything great happened. Then I'm sitting in the car unaware of the score and BAM I hear it from Dave Flemming and Matt Williams that Bonds has hit number 699. I was happy! At that point I think I knew were were somewhat tied because I only knew A.J. hit a home run to get out of his slump.

Then after Bonds hits number 699 Feliz hits a home run. I thought yup typical Feliz. No one on and he can hit a home run. Then I'm listening to the rest of the game in the car and find out that the Giants won 5-2. I was thinking great going guys! At least you're not a let down like the 49ers. Granted they have a young team and today was their first game, but I'm watching history in the making. The 49ers can take a back seat. Plus I don't understand football that well.

Well, my morning started off with me getting out of bed and not even bothering with putting glasses on to help carry the groceries up. Then as I was getting changed to head on over to my cousin's house to celebrate her upcoming marriage I hit my left hand on my bookshelf. I wasn't awake anyway so it was more of an ouch. That was about 11.5 hours ago and I still have the mark on my hand. I guess I am a klutz.

Then while at my cousin's house we have a bunch of jokes and of course I get to play with Cutie. I do slowly learn the names as I should have known and it's hard knowing six names two boys and four girls. One more on the way too. Well I had fun with Cuite A.K.A. Brandon. His older brother Nathan was having an identity crisis with a Spiderman shirt on and a cape that's reversible with Batman on one side and Superman on the other. Boy was he confused.

I also spent some time with little Nicole who has a "towel fetish" (not a fetish they just like them) along with her older sister and younger sister. My cousin said she's got them trained on what color towel they should have. The older one (Faith) is assorted, Nicole (the middle one) is pink, and Ashley (the youngest) is yellow. Wow that is hard to memorize along with names. Nicole is just this shy thing and my other cousin Kevin was hurting or doing something to Faith. My cousin was like don't do anything to her she's the helpful one. That made me laugh.

Overall I think my cousin in-laws were shocked that I knew so much about baseball. Well I mean I was a fan before post internet, but now the world is at my finger tips and thanks to the forums I learn more and someone will help me learn. I'm glad I didn't make a blooper with players and one of their stats. The only thing I got confused was with the N.Y. Giants versus the San Francisco Giants which I did.

That could only summarize how my day was. I did remember there were concerts but just not where and when. Even at my house I could hear the concert at Speedway Meadows? which is far. The only bad thing is that my cousin who's a police officer will have to work an extra Sunday for the next three years when the T-Mobile bike race happens in San Francisco. So much more happened, but I can't type it all out.

Let me add a little to remind myself:
1. The mouse story and how it was caught.
2. A mini protest over a roasted pig with one person.
3. Cutie likes lights, knows the word monkey, and likes to be carried.
4. Nicole is shy and her parents treat her differently.
5. Ashley sleeps about as much as me just the opposite of me maybe?
6. I can hold Cutie and pour water.

P.S. Pictures will be up on the side in the next couple of days.

Horoscope: You need more than a map to navigate this on. You need a GPS -- or an able guide.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Tomorrow's a day off!! AHHHHHHH!
Mood: Tired and Happy.