9.23.2004

GAME ON!!!

Man I'm so psyched about tonight's game. I'm like even up early to watch it. Actually that's only the half truth. The other half is having dreams that you can't control and that are disturbing. Here's a little bit of it:

I dreamed that I had white hair. It was all underneath the stuff I have now, but it wouldn't go away. At first I thought it was just a couple here and there, but it was most of it and on the left side. Scary. Then I had to figure out what kind of hair dye I could use to change it.

OK that's like worse case senario, but it could happen. I know out of all the things to dream about or have a dream about I have it about hair. Go figure I can't control my brain when I'm sleeping. Anyway back to the game because what else is on my mind when I'm awake? Schmidt is going to be pitching and hopefully he'll have his groove.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: ???? (Please Let Me Go) - Terera Caprio
Thinking about: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! *takes out broom*
Mood: excited!! Giants could be number 1 after tonight's game. WOW!