9.02.2004

Wonderful sleep...

That was some fine sleeping I did today. Until the afternoon with the sun coming into my room is wow. I have a picture of the bow taken apart. They are really long and I don't think you can tell with the picture I took, but I'm sure it gives you an idea.

Anyway I better get started on ironing the bows. I will post up some pictures soon. Look for it on the left side. I almost forgot to change the appearance of the blog skin. I will so that now. Look for something dark. It should be by the time you read this or reading it now.

Go Giants!

Horoscope: There may a bit of variety on your schedule that you hadn't planned on -- but you'll be up for the challenge. You may even enjoy it if you can let go and let the universe drive.
Reading:
Watching: Oprah then News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: