9.30.2004

I'm working!!!

I don't know if that's a bigger shock to me or to those that read here that I've been jobless. Granted my job is just being a clerk, but it's better than sitting and sleeping all the time. I mean at least I challenge my brain. I had to type with a typewriter. You know that's that ancient thing that you had to use before a computer and a printer. I kept on making mistakes. It was just SAD.

I worked from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and had to be told to go home. I swear I don't know time passes by so fast even if you have a watch on. I filed and re-filed the same file about two or three times. Wasn't that exciting? Yes, yes it was. No it wasn't. I just kept the file box clear as much as possible. I did other stuff too. I checked boxes for files and got an hour lunch! That was my favorite part. I walked to shops and looked at stuff to relax myself. I know who goes shopping on their lunch hour? ME.

I have to go back tomorrow at 9.00 a.m. I guess tomorrow will be another long day. Photo copying was fun and filing what I copied was more fun. Then I also had to write in the amounts on PG & E bills that had to be paid and double check the numbers to make sure they're right.

I think it'll more typing tomorrow and making folders. Ooooo folders! Those are always fun. I got to punch holes in stuff. That was the funest! Ok at this point I'm just being really sarcastic. I'm rooting for the Giants!! GO GIANTS!! WIN ONE FOR MOHR!!

Horoscope: The rocks you're crossing have grown into boulders. Nonetheless, climb over them.
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Padres
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: