9.04.2004

Giants came through!

They were down by six and then Mr. Grissom hits the ball and GRAND SLAM to bring us back into the game. That was amazing! And then we come back to win by two runs! What kind of team is this? The team that can come back because they rallied hard for it. I'm glad they won. There was a balk in the game I believe when Mohr was picked for trying to steal. That's not right. No one seem to notice that. Mohr was the lead off and I'd say he did a pretty good job. Yesterday Tucker was horrible. Mohr is good and I can see him being in the outfield a lot.

Mr. Barry Bonds didn't have anything exciting going on, but with the "Big Unit" tomorrow I think there'll be some four finger saluting. I hate to say it, but Feliz is only good when no one is on base. When someone is on he's horrible. I know that's not what a fan should be saying but I call it like I see it. I'm just glad they made a come back. They were robbed a two times when the ball jumped from the warning track to the bleachers, but it was OK in the end.

Go Giants!

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: Armed Reaction IV
Listening to:
Thinking about: tonight's dinner and some great pictures hopefully.
Mood: