9.07.2004

People...

There's always "beef" with others based on a topic. Yes I'm talking about the forums again. Some person takes a poll on who's better looking: Brian Giles or Marcus Giles. A person from mlb.com says the following:
"Who cares? I don't know if you are male or female, but if you are a woman, it's because of questions like that, that make many men not take the women who are sports enthusiasts seriously...Knock it off!!!"

I think that was a little harsh. It was a slow Monday and there was nothing going on for Giants fans. I mean it was SLOW. I could even read everything or at least skim stuff. That person who responded like that is 31 and a female. She has a temper and I don't know why. She's a woman "troll" who likes the team but criticizes everyone. Scary. Well I'm off to bed to rest up for the game today.

Horoscope: You have the mic. Everyone is listening. So make your point clear as crystal.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: