9.16.2004

699!!!

Yes, Bonds is still stuck at 699. I swear I'm turning into a free lance creative writer. I'm tired right now and I could do with sleep. I went to bed about 5.00 a.m. maybe? I woke up at 10.00 a.m. for the game. I was hoping to see some history and capture it on camera. How you may ask with my digital camera. Yes, it come with sound and video. Not the greatest, but it'll do if I can't get the VCR to work.

I also spent time trying to figure out how to make my TV have less TV snow. Sadly the TV I orignally had in my room had to be treitred and used as a spare. I think I watched too much TV or something. The life of a TV will die faster if I own it.

I did go on a interview, but I'm waiting for a second one and or a call back. I don't know the odds of me getting the job, but I guess this could be something I could do. Real estate stuff seems interesting. I actually thought about maybe getting into it. It was something that I was good at in high school except I was into accounting then and I knew I couldn't do well because I took one class at CCSF (City College of San Francisco) and that killed it for me.

Tomorrow is another day and all eyes will be glued on Bonds. He's home and back and ready to hit one out of the park! It is all up to the Padres's manager. Will he be like Pedrique or will he be like Yost? Yost pitched to Bonds and so Bonds had a few hacks at the ball. That is good because I think he gets bored standing there watching the ball move over to the side.

Horoscope: The walls that constrain you, though high, can be traversed with a little effort.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: