9.27.2004

I have great spider sense?!

I'm home and well the oddest things happen. My eye becomes itchy (from contacts? *shrug* and I see a small fly (I know they're always there those annoying insects!) but I couldn't kill it. I then see one in the bathroom and figure it must be the same one. That's what happened the other time. I had a fly in my room and then it flew into my brother's room.

Then at about 11.15 p.m. I saw a spider. Well I was itching and I couldn't figure out why. Then the answers came. Actually this morning when I woke up I was already I think. That's probably why I couldn't sleep so well last night. Oh well you win some and you lose some. I never did get to work on the pictures, but since I was at the game I'll just work on it now and edit this post with the links.

Horoscope: How can you move a romance forward if it never begins? Make the first move, already! (Huh?)
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: Please Let Me Go - Teresa Caprio
Thinking about: sleep because I could sure use some.
Mood: