9.15.2004

It's a Snow day!

It's snowing in Milwaukee! Ok Bad play on words, but Mr. J.T. Snow is the man! I watched some of the game only because I was doing other stuff and I did get back in time to watch Bonds. No luck yet, still stuck on 699. We had a good night with Snow and Cruz. Nothing outstanding happened in the game, but while reading the news on the Giants I found a few good quotes from Barry Bonds.

"The point is, I can do other things to help win games like I did when we beat the Brewers at Miller Park on Tuesday night. I scored the tying run in the game, scoring from second on Marquis Grissom's base hit to short center. And I shocked everyone by throwing out Bill Hall at the plate from left field. That would've tied the score in the sixth inning.

Man, I'm 40 years old and that play was just plain luck. I don't do stuff like that anymore. My arm will be dead for the next month now. I can only make one of those throws a year.

They need to give me my Gold Glove back. I have 11 outfield assists at 40; that's crazy. That's unheard of. It's ridiculous. If I get one, I should win the Gold Glove.

The single was just hit too hard. Hall's a fast runner, but I got the ball before he touched third. In those situations, you've got a chance to throw a guy out -- even me with a weak arm nowadays. And Miller Park is not that big. You get a chance to play shallower. In our ballpark in San Francisco, he probably would've scored no matter what. You've got to play further back because the ball can get hit over your head.

The throw was one hop to the plate. It's all I've got. In SBC Park, it would've been two or three hops."
The full article can be viewed here.

I went to the post office to drop off some mail and then went to pick up sushi. Yes, sushi because I was going to get it on Monday, but they're closes on Mondays. I then decided to get milk tea tapioca. It was a free one so ice added is ok. Oh the only other thing that seems to be in pain besides having a bruise on knuckle (you know from Sunday because I wasn't awake) I have toes on my left foot that look like they have corns (no they're not the ones on cob or the ones that you need remover from) but from hitting a booster chair. Yes, I know my room is dangerous and I'm my own worse enemy.

Oh I kind of have a job. That's if I call and they hire me. Wow a real job. Hmm...kind of sad and well good in a way. It will help me in the office world. I don't know I guess I should go into real estate. What to do?

Go Giants!! Go D-Mo!! Go Hermy (Herminator)!! Go Hennesey!! Go Bonds!! Go Giants!!

Horoscope: Today will be like a milkshake: thick and slow-moving, but ultimately tasty.
Reading:
Watching: Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: