9.21.2004

*YAWN*

I had some good sleep even though I should have climbed out of bed to pick up a package. I regret not doing that. I was told off. I thought I'd break even since I made brownies, but I guess that wasn't enough. Well I did wake up and that's what matters. I know I heard someone in the house when the doorbell rang, but I guess I might have been hearing things.

Tonight is the game! GAME ON! To quote Wayne's World while they were playing hockey in the street. Tonight will be the true test for the Giants. They have come very far and tonight will prove if they're ready for the post season. With the schedule that they have left you have to wonder. I have no doubt they're just taking it one game at a time.

Off topic: I was watching TV and I saw a fly and I couldn't kill it. I almost did but then it flew somewhere else. I had my second chance and I killed it. I swear it appeared out of no where. It's just annoying to have little flies flying around and you can see them.

Go GIANTS! Go Padres! Go Pirates!

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: GAME ON!!
Mood: