9.20.2004

Sleeping the day away...

I woke up after roughly five hours of sleep. I went to pick up the newspaper that has Bonds on it. I wonder how much it's going on eBay for. Anyway, I woke up and read some of the message board items and then decided to sleep. I was tired and I did until about 6.00 p.m. I know what was I thinking? I needed rest believe or not.

I did get up to have a little snack and then it was time for dinner. After dinner I went to my room to watch 7th Heaven since it's the new season and I love that show. I can't believe how much has changed on that show since the last season or the plots. People are missing and a couple of the original cast are back for I don't know how many episodes.

After that I watched What Not to Wear because that's my second favorite show on Mondays. I mean I guess I just want that makeover so bad or tips on how I can dress better. For those of you who don't know I dress like a guy and or like I don't put too much thought into it. And I know if I went on What Not to Wear they would get rid of my monkey clothes.

Back to the message boards in between commercials to continue reading on the Giants. I know I've spent I don't know how many hours now on there. Now it's time for the News.

Horoscope: Don't give up so quickly. Even the pyramids were built one stone at a time.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep..and Giants VS. Astros!
Mood: