9.23.2004

YES!!!! 1/2 BACK!

OMG! (Oh my god for those of you that can't read short hand.) The Giants are on fire! I mean the great play by Durham to clear the bags and of course he was tagged out (it's one of those you make the call type ones) and that made it great! We were up one and then Jeff Kent (former Giant) hit the only run of the game for his team. Sure he hit it off Noah (everyone thinks is cute) Lowry. It didn't matter. I mean this guy has the real good nasty stuff in his change up. (I have got to learn more about the pitches that the pitchers throw. Hopefully I'll learn move over the years, but baseball changes so I must as well.) Everyone on the message boards says that Kent doesn't like the Bay Area and he even said that it cost too much to live here. OK, but he's on deck and hit and whatever and gets booed and then he wonders why. Gee I can't answer that because it's a given.

The Dodgers board doesn't look good. It looked like the board when we were losing. But who cares about them? Not me! I'm so happy that the Giants are playing so well. Everyone is doing their part to help out. I mean Schmidt isn't doing well, but Lowry and Tomko have stepped up to the plate (pitcher mound should be more accurate) to help him out. We haven't retaliated against the Astros yet but it's OK. We will get them in the game and that's what hurts more. The highlight had to be the Astro fan wearing some away jersey and after Bonds was walked for a 4th time he just took it off. That was great! Oh there was an article where Kent said that Bonds wasn't doing his fair share. I guess he missed the game where Bonds threw someone out going to home? He also did make a run and catch tonight too. I think Bonds might give the "stank eye"* to Kent for saying that about him. He's good to be playing at 40 and he does what he does to get the job done.

*"stank eye" is a term used by Mike Krukow who is a Giants announcer. I think it means something along the evil eye to give a little warning to the person who he's looking at that I'm not pleased with that but I have my eye on you.

GO Giants!
Go SCHMIDT!!! because SCHMIDT HAPPENS!!

Horoscope: Achievement can be a reward in itself. But recognition is rewarding, too. (That's got to be about baseball. RIGHT?!)
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: Shocking Pink - Sammi Cheng
Thinking about: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: