9.23.2004

O.T. (Off Topic) Every time I hear a fire truck...

it makes me laugh when the horn is honked. Why would I laugh at the fire department? I'm not laughing at their job and what they're about but at someone. My cousin's fiancee works at the fire house that a couple of blocks away and said he would honk the horn if he was driving. Now every time I hear a horn honking I think about him and laugh. I also have to wonder if he's honking to say, "I'm driving!" or if it's for cars to get out of the way and they have to resuce someone. It's interesting to find it out now.

I wonder if I can visist the fire house? I have thought about it since middle school since I used to walk by it whenever I felt like walking home from school. I should actually go or ask if that's even possible. I first have to know the schedule that he works then maybe. I'll do that. It'll be my field trip for the day. I know they have a pool table since I've been to one before. I'm itching to play pool again. I missed it when I would win with scratches. LOL.

Go Giants!!!
Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: ???? (Please Let Me Go) - Teresa Caprio
Thinking about: GAME!
Mood: