9.25.2004

BEAT L.A.!!!

That's what I pictured while listening to the radio broadcast of the game today. If there's one thing I can't stand it's the Fox sports guys calling the game. Call me spoiled or whatever, but it's just plain annoying and to top it off they were showing the Mets/Cubs game which we have a slight interest in. It was better listening to the game on the radio anyway because it was real time and the TV was just slightly off.

It was a nail bitter and I really would have needed Pepto-Bismol if I had a weak stomach. Thank god I don't. I also have to thank the Baseball God. At least something happen that really helped out the team to take this one from L.A. Pedero Feliz hits a grand slam. If I wasn't sitting down I'd be jumping up and down until I fell through the floor. I know I'm too into baseball. It's just that after two losses it was a must win. We had to keep the pressure on the Dodgers and then keep up with the Cubs.

The game was really good. I mean it was catch up almost all the time and then we were leading, but then tied again. I was getting scared of what would happen if the game tied. It would really have me going what now if I was at the park.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: checking the list I made to see how many things I got done.
Mood: