9.01.2004

When the owner knows your drink...

No! Not alcohol! It's tapioca milk tea. Yes, I'm guilty for drinking it and having it made a special way (not really special just without ice). I go in and it's the owner and she goes, "Green milk tea tapioca no ice right?" I'm just there stunned going, "Thanks." That's just creepy. I think I went there too often this week. Must disappear for a while.

Anyway the situation on the bows are...Not done. Not even one. I know I said I'd have a few done, but procrastination and the soap opera is taking over. It's just too addictive. Here's how I would respond in a support group:

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm a TVB soap addict. I have to watch at least half a day's worth before I'm satisfied. I also have to get the latest and the ones that have a second, third, or even a fourth part. My latest obession is Armed Reaction IV. I've seen the first three and when I found out I could download them that's when the obsession was at its peak. Now that I watch it I'm not as obsessed, but still a little. Thank you.

I did finally get the picture of the car with the bumper sticker and took a picture of another lime green house. I wonder if lime green is the new "it" color. As I was walking back I noticed a bright yellow house. I thought it must be freshly painted. I looked and it wasn't. If you were across the street you would think that. I also saw a bright orange color house as well. The pictures will be up and I will mention it in the next post. Stay tuned for my crazy house color hunting.

Horoscope: Take time for yourself later in the day. Reworking your list of priorities may be in order. This time, make sure you put yourself higher on the list. (And that is why I'm watching the soap.)
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Armed Reaction IV and not the bows.
Mood: