9.11.2004

Remembering 09/11/01

I had been having dreams lately, but none of September 11th. All mine have been things that would happen in the future. I had a dream about Home Alone and what do you know? It's airing tonight on ABC Family. I know I watch a lot of TV, but I didn't once see a commercial or even checked the listings before I had this dream.

Lately all this dreaming is making me crazy. Ok crazy isn't the best word, but tiring might be the better one. I woke up this morning tired or afternoon. I mean my head is pounding and it was when I went to sleep too. I don't know what's wrong, but too much thinking might be the problem. How do you turn your brain off when you sleep?

I do remember I was sleeping when this all happened and I still went to school that day until I was somewhat kicked out. Oh well.

Go Giants!

Horoscope: Don't rush into a business decision. Read things twice. Think it through.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Thinking about: trying not to...game on in less than an hour.
Mood: