9.14.2004

It's a STREAK!!!

The Giants won the game by one run thanks to Barry Bonds. He didn't hit number 700,but his arm did get us a win and that's what matters. I'm trying to find a way to get Bonds's 700th home run but the only solution i had was to use my digital camera to capture it off the TV. I know how unrealistic, but if you have no working VCR in the house that's the only way I can think of.

Well nothing really happened except Barry Bonds saving the game. That's the great thing. The bullpen was good. Nothing else really interesting went on. I might have a temporary job doing filing, but I don't know. I guess I could. I'd have to reverse my midnight madness to 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. job. QEftSG is on so later!

Horoscope: A long-distance connection, if carefully tended, could blossom into romance.
Reading:
Watching: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: