9.02.2004

Hmm...

Being banned isn't that bad. It is when you have no life. OK, too harsh I know, but it's kind of worked? I'm reading more albeit not news, but just gossip kind of. I guess I should head to bed and try again on the bows. I was going to get a picture of that, but haven't. Must remember to do that.

It was odd reading people's view about the president and on Kerry. One person said their friend hated Bush a lot but then did some research and said they would rather vote for Bush than Kerry. OK who's left there that would actually be good for America? The terror alert is just stupid because it just is; and no I don't have to back it up because no one knows what it is on and why and how that's suppose to protect America.

I guess it should be time that everyone go out and vote for an independent. I don't think it could be any worse than it is now. And yes, some say too much change is impossible, but when a president doesn't give money towards education and those families rely on public education then they'll end up like Bush. No there has to be change. This election does matter and even thought most people don't think that it does, it really does despite what happen last election.

Horoscope: Your personal safety is your most important asset. Be on the lookout for intruders.
Reading:
Watching: World News This Morning
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: