10.22.2003

A bad day overall?

I leave school no problem. Fill up gas no problem. Went looking for the freeway to go to Circuit City could not find it, but then remembered the mall and was like oh yeah I'm going the right way. Then I leave and I see a sign for the alternate route for 101 North. I am driving on the freeway and thinking this is not so bad. I went 80 but then I slowed down. I then proceeded to head to Stanford for a paper that I have to write. I arrive ok at Stanford but I could not find the building! I mean that campus is huge and confusing. I went the wrong way and then I tried to make a U-turn but in the lot I messed up the car. :( I gave up when I could not find it and just decided to go home. Then I on Sand Hill Road and I thought I was going the wrong way. However, I was going the right way then went the other way because I was having second thoughts. I was wrong. I was going the right way.

I am driving and no problems going to Circuit City at Serramonte when I am stopped by some bloke who said, “I notice you got a dent or hole (it’s a mix of both) and talked on and on. I said, “Ok and maybe when I get home or something.” I do not remember what I said exactly but something like that. Therefore, he goes ahead and fixes it for me while I am in the store and I call people left and right asking for help. So then I come back to see it’s fixed and I was, “WTF?” and he said, “Rather than wasting time I fixed it for you.” For some reason he thought I worked at a bank or something. Tried to get $150.00 out of me and the end it was $60.00 and now I have a spot on the car. Not only did I come out of the store empty handed but to a fixed car and to lose $60.00. How horrible is that?

I arrive home to get al my stuff and then go to buy a lottery ticket. I am hoping to win the $ 99 million. When I leave the shop, I find a quarter heads up. I thought ok this makes up for my bad day. Since the writing of the rest, this I found out I won a dollar! Yay! Now I just have to hope that no one won the $99 million.

"Spread your influence. Lend a willing hand. It's obvious why they like you here." - Horoscope