10.12.2003

A lot of hard work...

After getting about oh 7 hours of sleep or so I woke up. I only woke up to the voice of my mum asking my brother something. That was definitely a nice wake up. Not really but it made me wake up. I woke up and I found my mum making lunch. I thought wow, two meals in one not too bad it just means I have a few less calories today. (Yes I am trying to lose weight, but it has been hard since I am a T.A. (teacher's assistant) and I do not have to exercise myself. Instead, I am catching up on my reading for Buddhism class. What I should be doing is reading my art history book.

My laundry is done and most of it is put away. I folded this week and last week's clothes and it is almost all put away. I just had to work on a few things before I finished put everything away and finding a home for everything. Well now, it is time for me to set the alarm to wake me up at 5.45 a.m. tomorrow. Do a little reading and check on what I have to be done for tomorrow and everything should be peachy. I think I had better schedule some time to read stuff because at the rate I am going I am falling behind. That should not even be an excuse when I do not have a job. Well off to finish the laundry and then head to bed with a little light reading.

I also finally finished my presentation that I have for Tuesday. The one for everyone to look at, but not the one I am presenting in class. I knew I had this vision from the start. Why must I do more than is required? I guess I really do want to do well.

"Enchantment grows from ordinary things. Happiness is a quiet, personal force." - Horoscope