10.07.2003

I see C.H.P...

I know that sounds corny and such a rip off The Sixth Sense, but I could not help it. Yesterday as I was driving to school as usual, I saw two C.H.P. officers. One was in a patrol car and the other was on a motorcycle. I had no idea the motorcycle could go so fast. They were just on the side of the road talking when I passed them by. However as I grew nearer to my destination the motorcycle came out of nowhere. I was thinking at least I am not speeding and at least I am not in the carpool lane and I hope those that did go into the carpool lane after he passed caught them. Well today, I saw a C.H.P. officer pull some large SUV type of vehicle over and I was thinking that at least that is not me. I am in the library about to renew my books online only to find out that the network is down. How horrible is that? I really think that is unfair for students who take the time to bring their laptop to school to use. Yes, I mean others that do and myself as well. Now I will just finish my assignment and then find one with connection.

I hate the library! It is either my network card or the cables. I could not believe that I did not even think about checking the network connections! That is suppose to be the first thing you check. You think that I being somewhat of a veteran would know that by now. This stinks!

"Warm up and keep going. Improve on the familiar. Now you're back in your element." - Horoscope