10.14.2003

The drive home…

Well I should start with the fact that I might have aced the midterm today. Finally, I get an ‘A’. I was so tired after the midterm, my hand hurt, and it still does. I went back to the library to pick up a book and to renew the DVDs. The network was still down. When I left, I ran into one of the people in the Bath program. I was surprised to see him. Then I was heading to the car and I ran into someone who I had Chinese with. Therefore, I sat and talked to her for a while instead of driving home right away. I was so tired too. The sun was blinding. I ended up stuck in some traffic at the 380 / 280 merging part. I tried to time how long it would take me to head home but it backfired on me because the timer only goes up to 19 minutes and 59 seconds. Well I know I was driving 80 at least when I should not be. I think I saw a dead something. I know I smelled skunk too.